Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The viral 'Mufti Taqi Lahore' has surfaced on social media

 

My name is Aamir Khan I am a resident of Virginia USA, I am not a Mufti, I am very sorry that Mufti Taqi Lahore was posted with me on social media, I want to apologize to Mufti Taqi Usmani for this, it is a fact that My fourth wife in the video. Aamir Khan also told the story of the video going viral in his interview

Lahore. viral 'Mufti Taqi Lahore' on social media came to the fore. According to details, in an interview, Aamir Khan, a resident of Virginia USA, popularly known as 'Mufti Taqi Lahori' on social media, said that a video was becoming popular on civil media regarding which he was approached by troops from the US and Pakistan. Messages are being received that one of my videos is going viral and negative propaganda is being spread.

He said that my name is Aamir Khan, I am not a mufti, I am just a student of Islamic teachings and I know what a mufti is, so I have a lot of respect for muftis in my heart, I am very sorry that social media But Mufti Taqi Lahore was imposed on me. I would like to apologize to Mufti Taqi Usmani and I also apologize to other Muftis who were hurt because of this.

 Aamir Khan said that in every video that went viral on social media, there is no claim of me or my wife being a mufti. I have never put a mufti with my name in any of my videos. Aamir Khan said that the video that went viral on social media was made by a friend of my wife Rabia Liaquat on the occasion of Eid, in which when I got out of the car the children were playing and the video I pointed out was a few seconds long. There was one that my wife posted on Tik Tak and it went viral.

"One of our close relatives, out of jealousy, wrote an inappropriate type of video with the words of the fourth wife and the student, which is also a fact because I have been married for the first three years, but I have only one wife at the moment, in fact this is my fourth marriage, I have been married to Rabia Liaqat (Rabi) for 10 years and we also have 2 children, I have divorced my first three wives while Even before that there was only one wife at one time and now there is only one wife Rabia Liaqat.

It has been reported that apart from making Tik Tak, Rabia Liaquat also runs her own food cooking channel on YouTube while Aamir Khan's father had a college in Lahore where Rabia Liaquat did a one month short computer course with him and he spent 10 years. He got married of his choice and then he shifted to America.

Post a Comment

0 Comments